Time and time again we hear, “We are blessed, we are blessed, we are blessed.” We hear it so much in fact, it almost sounds like a cliche?
Have you stopped to truly ponder how blessed we are? Think on the little things that God did for you that make you grateful. See my list below. 🙂
This is how blessed I am:
1. I woke up today sane. (In church circles we say, “woke up in my right mind”.
2. I was healthy and strong enough to bathe and dress myself.
3. My house did not catch on fire yesterday!
4. My immediate family members are all healthy!
5. I could see the sun shining through the windows.
6. I can blink my eye lashes.
7. My back stopped hurting! (Thank you Jesus!)
8. I sang praise songs to the Father this morning.
9. I had food to eat today.
10. I was not double-minded today. Lately, when asked how I am I say, “I need a job.” I didn’t say that today! (If the Father supplies all that I need then why do I keep contradicting what He says in His Word? If I really needed a job today, then would not He have provided one?) The job will show up soon enough! 🙂
In Luke 19:37-40 (KJV) we find: And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; 38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. 39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. 40And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.
Don’t let the stones cry out for you!
Share how you’ve been blessed today!
Posted in: Christianity